Halogen Double Ended Lamps

Halogen double ended lamps have an R7S cap type. Halogen double ended bulbs can be used indoors or outdoors and are ideal for use in security lights, some floor lamps, work lights, and outdoor flood lights. These dimmable linear bulbs are available in lengths of 78mm, 117 mm, and 189mm.

Showing the single result

Show sidebar

120watt R7s 78mm Energy Saver Equivalent to 150watt