G53 Base Light Bulbs & Lamps

G53 is a cap most often found on halogen and LED AR111 and PAR36 light bulbs. Light bulbs with G53 base types are typically used in retail, hospitality, and other commercial settings in fixtures with a G53 terminal connector. Dimmable options available.

No products were found matching your selection.